The latest 2005-04-Lite-RC14 is also available to be downloaded.
drb
I just tried to access kanotix.com, and was re-directed to http://w3you.com/suspended.page/
The message says that the account has been suspended. The wiki still works though, http://wiki.kanotix.net
The latest 2005-04-Lite-RC14 is also available to be downloaded.
drb
Actually, RC15 is out (and kanotix.com is obviously back up).Originally Posted by drb
there is something new
http://forum.kanotix.net/News-newlang-eng.html
I saw someone post that kanotix was an improved version of knoppix.. that it was better. I have found it be quite querky and I have since forsaken it for the latest and greatest knoppix 4.02... I have to remind myself - Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you read.
BTW the Kanotix site is back up.. I download 2005-04 there just this past weekend.
//prndrvr
Try believing half of this : Kanotix is still a winner :
http://os.newsforge.com/article.pl?s...33211&from=rss
I only use it as a HDD install these days where it's been unbreakable over the last three months.
drb

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00