The latest 2005-04-Lite-RC14 is also available to be downloaded.
drb
I just tried to access kanotix.com, and was re-directed to http://w3you.com/suspended.page/
The message says that the account has been suspended. The wiki still works though, http://wiki.kanotix.net
The latest 2005-04-Lite-RC14 is also available to be downloaded.
drb
Actually, RC15 is out (and kanotix.com is obviously back up).Originally Posted by drb
there is something new
http://forum.kanotix.net/News-newlang-eng.html
I saw someone post that kanotix was an improved version of knoppix.. that it was better. I have found it be quite querky and I have since forsaken it for the latest and greatest knoppix 4.02... I have to remind myself - Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you read.
BTW the Kanotix site is back up.. I download 2005-04 there just this past weekend.
//prndrvr
Try believing half of this : Kanotix is still a winner :
http://os.newsforge.com/article.pl?s...33211&from=rss
I only use it as a HDD install these days where it's been unbreakable over the last three months.
drb

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop i5-12500H RTX 3050 Ti 16GB RAM 1.5TB SSD
$550.00
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99