Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: network problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2

    network problem

    Hi, I have a network problem with Knoppix 4.0.2. When I try to config my network to my network provider with netcardconfig (with static IP) it don't works. I can't even ping the gateway. It's not my fault I am sure, because it's working perfectly in Knoppix 3.4

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2
    hey, have somebody an idea what to do?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1
    Hey, I just experienced the same problem. When I boot from the live cd, no problem. After installing to the hd, no problem.

    But After configuring the video and display to get optimum display 1280x1024, even though Ifconfig says I'm configured with the static ip, I can't ping the router.

Similar Threads

  1. Network Problem
    By spicouc in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2005, 11:06 AM
  2. network problem
    By kant in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
  4. Network driver problem
    By manolo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 11:01 AM
  5. Network card Problem
    By lilliput in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 04:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


14

14" Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 2i Core I7-1165G7 16GB 256GGB WCam W11 Cord

$230.00



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$398.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...

$749.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD

$219.99



Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...

$349.99



Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader

$571.00



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$299.99



Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6

Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"

$200.00