I used Knoppix 3.1 several months.
When my friends come back from CeBit - they brought me Knoppix 3.2.
After hdinstall everything was ok :P
Yesterday I edit the icons, menus and the login view.......and Konqueror crashed![]()
And I cannot boot as root now
Can anyone help or I need to do the hdinstall again..
I am a newbie, but proud with my connexant driver installation. It's great to surf in I-net with knoppix
p.s. I don't know why, but I liked knx 3.1.
3.2. seems to me very slow
greets,
emi

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00