-
I searched for a topic here regarding mouse hardware and this was the closest I could find to post my problem. Using Knoppix 4.02 live CD, it does not detect a SERIAL mouse. I know the serial mouse technology is old, and I dont even think they sell these anymore? However, I keep one around as a backup, just a plain ol 2 button serial, and it happened to be connected in my other PC. The mouse works ok in other OS's , except Slax live CD, which I think is probably using the same detection routines as Knoppix. I notified the Slax people, but it seems to be a low priority on the bug list. Perhaps there is a command to connect to a remote server and DL the detection routine for this hardware, once Knoppix Environment?
Similar Threads
-
By wicked_evil36 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 05:07 AM
-
By ceklock in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By ghank in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By LinuxGozer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:46 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good
$649.00