su: ./klik-cmg-install-root
Probono,
There appears to be a problem with Kanotix-2005-04-Lite-RC15.
I can't run cmg files without the fstab error
Downloading a new cmg produces the error . . but I can run the programme by executing the wrapper in the /tmp/klik programme folder as root. In LiveCD mode, this requires a download of the cmg file each time you want to run it which defeats the object of Klik.
Any way of somehow fixing this?
drb
su: ./klik-cmg-install-root
What is klik-cmg-install-root? The instruction doesn't find the script. It's not a script in Kanotix. I've tried apt-getting it but it can't be found.
drb
After the search in Goggle, Klik-Forum and Kanotix-Forum I made the following ( Kanotix-2005-04-Lite-RC13):
1. uninstall script for the klik client with
wget klik.atekon.de/client/uninstall -O -|sh
2. remove the other entries with
rm $HOME/{.klik,.zAppRun}
rm $HOME/Desktop/*.cmg
rm {$KDEHOME,$HOME/.kde}/share/services/klik.protocol
rm {$KDEHOME,$HOME/.kde}/share/applnk/klik/{klik.desktop,.directory}
rm {$KDEHOME,$HOME/.kde}/share/mimelnk/all/cmg.desktop
rm {$KDEHOME,$HOME/.kde}/share/applnk/.hidden/AppRun.desktop
rm -rf /tmp/{app,klik}
3. remove the mount entries /tmp/app/{1,2,3,4,5,6,7} in file /etc/fstab
4. reinstall the klik client with the script
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
and than
su; ./klik-cmg-install-root (see the klik-forum)
It works without errors.
random2
Please report this error and its solution to Kano or slh on #kanotix on irc.freenode.net, so they can take care of it.
I already communicated the problem to Kano.
random2

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core I7-13700KF Processor
$274.99
Intel Core i5-12500 3.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5V
$125.00
Intel Core i7-12700K 12th Gen Desktop Processor – LGA 1700 – Unlocked
$280.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
AMD RYZEN 5 3600X 6-core 12-thread 3.8 GHz base clock AM4 CPU Processor
$65.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99