-
Changing the MAC Address
Hello all,
I'm running the latest version of Knoppix on DVD. Is it possible under the normal distro to change my MAC address for use on the internet? If so, how would I go about this? Anyway to make sure its working once I do it? The network is a 100/1000 onboard the motherboard.
I did a quick search here and the only post I found mentioned it for version 3.3 but it looked like the user was talking about a wireless card as well.
thanks,
Bab53c
Similar Threads
-
By dkennedy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2006, 06:22 PM
-
By MRShahin in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2006, 10:57 AM
-
By stry_cat in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:03 PM
-
By jenniferosterlau in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-30-2005, 06:40 AM
-
By koselan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67