-
Using USB key for both configuration and home
I use my professional computer for personal perpose at hotel when I am in professional travel. Yes, Idon't want touse Windows out of the office!
I don't have a floppy drive, and hard disk are coded so I can't write on it from Knoppix.
So my only one opportunity is to storre all on a USB Key, but it doesn't work. As I seen in the FAQ I can save both configuration and home fill. Why? How does it work? Is it a bug corrected in a new version? I use Knoppix 3.8.
Bye
Similar Threads
-
By nipuna316 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2005, 05:10 PM
-
By Mandarine in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:43 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 07:53 AM
-
By daja77 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:00 PM
-
By 5t1nkbu77 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 04:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00