Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: network problem

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2

    network problem

    Hi, I have a network problem with Knoppix 4.0.2. When I try to config my network to my network provider with netcardconfig (with static IP) it don't works. I can't even ping the gateway. It's not my fault I am sure, because it's working perfectly in Knoppix 3.4

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2
    hey, have somebody an idea what to do?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1
    Hey, I just experienced the same problem. When I boot from the live cd, no problem. After installing to the hd, no problem.

    But After configuring the video and display to get optimum display 1280x1024, even though Ifconfig says I'm configured with the static ip, I can't ping the router.

Similar Threads

  1. Network Problem
    By spicouc in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2005, 11:06 AM
  2. network problem
    By kant in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
  4. Network driver problem
    By manolo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 11:01 AM
  5. Network card Problem
    By lilliput in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 04:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1774.24



External SSD 1TB 2TB  Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$15.99



NEW Sealed WD Elements 1TB Portable External HDD USB-C WDBUZG0010BBK picture

NEW Sealed WD Elements 1TB Portable External HDD USB-C WDBUZG0010BBK

$99.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$288.98



Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$461.10



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$505.41