Hello all,
I'm running the latest version of Knoppix on DVD. Is it possible under the normal distro to change my MAC address for use on the internet? If so, how would I go about this? Anyway to make sure its working once I do it? The network is a 100/1000 onboard the motherboard.
I did a quick search here and the only post I found mentioned it for version 3.3 but it looked like the user was talking about a wireless card as well.
thanks,
Bab53c

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
12 Gen Intel i7-12700 4.45GHz 12-core CPU
$205.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11400F 6-Core 2.6 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor
$85.00
(LOT OF 12) Intel Core i5-9500 CPU 3.00GHz Desktop Processor (SRF4B)
$575.00