Hi, I thought I'd try it out and it is fantastic, I remember someone saying they were trying to do this a few months ago and here it is, amazing!
Anyway, I'm on a slackware10.2 box and the first one I tried was 3DChess, it didn't work. I then tried emilia pinball whick did work, so it works... nice!
3dchess complained it couldn't find libXaw3d.so.6 which I found in /usr/X11R6/lib/, would it be possible to add that path?
Many thanks for the effort, and what an effort! It's the future of software.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99
Slightly Used - Lenovo IP Slim 3 Chrome 14M868 14" Touchschcreen .
$80.00