-
slack, klix, 3dchess and libXaw3d.so.6
Hi, I thought I'd try it out and it is fantastic, I remember someone saying they were trying to do this a few months ago and here it is, amazing!
Anyway, I'm on a slackware10.2 box and the first one I tried was 3DChess, it didn't work. I then tried emilia pinball whick did work, so it works... nice!
3dchess complained it couldn't find libXaw3d.so.6 which I found in /usr/X11R6/lib/, would it be possible to add that path?
Many thanks for the effort, and what an effort! It's the future of software.
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Cautious in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-07-2006, 05:57 AM
-
By Sammy_Jankis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99