-
slack, klix, 3dchess and libXaw3d.so.6
Hi, I thought I'd try it out and it is fantastic, I remember someone saying they were trying to do this a few months ago and here it is, amazing!
Anyway, I'm on a slackware10.2 box and the first one I tried was 3DChess, it didn't work. I then tried emilia pinball whick did work, so it works... nice!
3dchess complained it couldn't find libXaw3d.so.6 which I found in /usr/X11R6/lib/, would it be possible to add that path?
Many thanks for the effort, and what an effort! It's the future of software.
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Cautious in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-07-2006, 05:57 AM
-
By Sammy_Jankis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99