-
slack, klix, 3dchess and libXaw3d.so.6
Hi, I thought I'd try it out and it is fantastic, I remember someone saying they were trying to do this a few months ago and here it is, amazing!
Anyway, I'm on a slackware10.2 box and the first one I tried was 3DChess, it didn't work. I then tried emilia pinball whick did work, so it works... nice!
3dchess complained it couldn't find libXaw3d.so.6 which I found in /usr/X11R6/lib/, would it be possible to add that path?
Many thanks for the effort, and what an effort! It's the future of software.
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Cautious in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-07-2006, 05:57 AM
-
By Sammy_Jankis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67