-
How to hardcode cheatcodes into isofile
Hi,
I'd like to modify my CeBIT 3.2 knoppix CD so it automatically searches for an encrypted /home/knoppix on all attached devices (actually on my USB Stick, but as I don't know as which /dev/sdaX it will recognized I'd rather want a complete scan).
I know that I can enter home=scan on the Syslinux' boot prompt, but I don't want to
So what do I have to do to change the default behaviour? I guess I could either add the the line mentione above to the syslinux config (but how?) or I could change the shell script that scans for this special boot parameter so that it scans for the home partition regardless of the parameters existence.
So, what should I do? and how?
best regards,
mfg
P.S.: I see I have posted this message to the wrong subforum. Please could a wellmeaning admin move it to the appropriate one? thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By abit_oik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
-
By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:17 PM
-
By mantoy in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 12:11 PM
-
By larryks in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:43 PM
-
By George Wiedmann in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X 9000 Series Desktop Processor CPU Retail Box
$130.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i5-13400F 10 Core 16 Thread Processor SRMBN
$126.99