If you would please cast your eyes toward the upper right hand portion of the screen and you will observe a 'Search' function. I am certain that your answer can be found there.
Hi, I downloaded knoppix, actually the ssecond time, with the same problem...I get an eroor "Incorrect Block Size" while trying to burn it (using Nero)...the problem is that I click on Ignore, and then when I burn it, I cant use it, just ni file system on it, Linux nor windows can read it, ....? any suggestions
All The Best
If you would please cast your eyes toward the upper right hand portion of the screen and you will observe a 'Search' function. I am certain that your answer can be found there.
well this is the only result for "incorrect block size"
First, when burning, use the "Burn Image" from the file menu.
Secondly, make sure that your download isn't currupted. Check the md5 sums for the file ( look in the docs for how to do that - faq downloading )

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
Vintage Apple Mouse IIc A2M4015 Original Box Manual Foam Tested Working NOS
$114.99
Vintage Packard Bell Platinum 2015 A950-TWR Tower Computer - Turns On, No Ram
$149.95
4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Be Rs422/Parallel I/O Board 958-0201 Isa Vintage Computer 80s
$14.99