-
Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image
I have booted up my PC with Knoppix 3.8. When I tried to copy some files from my local HDD (/mnt/hde5) to my removable HDD attached on USB (mnt/sda1), an error message of "Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image" appeared.
Any idea why I failed to copy my files. Any solution for it?
Thanks & Best Regards
-
Re: Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image

Originally Posted by
atman
I have booted up my PC with Knoppix 3.8. When I tried to copy some files from my local HDD (/mnt/hde5) to my removable HDD attached on USB (mnt/sda1), an error message of "Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image" appeared.
Any idea why I failed to copy my files. Any solution for it?
Thanks & Best Regards
What is the format of your partition ? ntfs or fat ? did you enable write access ?
Regards, Gilles
Similar Threads
-
By dimsum in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2009, 11:22 AM
-
By xboxdynasty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 02:14 AM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:04 PM
-
By altalingua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

MHD Wireless OBDII "Universal" Wifi Flash Adapter V2 Brand New
$120.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

512GB Flash Drive for iPhone iPad Photo Backup External Memory Red
$22.49