-
Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image
I have booted up my PC with Knoppix 3.8. When I tried to copy some files from my local HDD (/mnt/hde5) to my removable HDD attached on USB (mnt/sda1), an error message of "Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image" appeared.
Any idea why I failed to copy my files. Any solution for it?
Thanks & Best Regards
-
Re: Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image

Originally Posted by
atman
I have booted up my PC with Knoppix 3.8. When I tried to copy some files from my local HDD (/mnt/hde5) to my removable HDD attached on USB (mnt/sda1), an error message of "Could not make folder /mnt/sda1/Win2k_Ghost_Image" appeared.
Any idea why I failed to copy my files. Any solution for it?
Thanks & Best Regards
What is the format of your partition ? ntfs or fat ? did you enable write access ?
Regards, Gilles
Similar Threads
-
By dimsum in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2009, 11:22 AM
-
By xboxdynasty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 02:14 AM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:04 PM
-
By altalingua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate ST2000NM0045 2TB 3.5" 12Gb/s 128MB 7.2K RPM SAS HDD P/N: 1V4204-002
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00