Hello,
I am using FT2232C chip device(USB-2COMi) for usbserial com port. After installing the VCP(using Linux version for Knoppix) and the CommApi(V3.0), I try to run the Java SimpleRead program on top of Knoppix enviroment.
I found the following errors:
Found port: /dev/ttyS4
java.io.IOException: Erro getting StatusFlags in call to ioctl(TIOCMGET)
at com.sun.comm.LinuxSerial.nativeGetStatusFlags(Nati ve Method)
at com.sun.comm.LinuxSerial.isCD(LinuxSerial.java:203 )
at com.sun.comm.LinuxSerial$SSCheckStatusThread.run(L inuxSerial.java:59
Also, I am using Netbeans4.1 with j2sdk1.4.2_09.
To verify my CommAPI and Java installation, I try to open the /dev/ttyS0 the physical attached Com port on my PC, it works fine here...
Does anyone using VCP with Knoppix before?? or Linux??
Any help would be appriciated...
-cyeng98

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$242.00
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E16 Gen 2 Intel Core Ultra 5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Laptop
$500.00