-
Large File Transfer Problems
Hello,
I have a computer that crashed a couple days ago. Windows XP is not bootable (what a surprise) but I have about 30 gigs of data that needs to be backed up. I can get about 15 of it. The other 15 is files that are 7.5 gigs a piece. I am trying to transfer them to my external drive via usb but the process "unexpectedly dies" after it transfers 2 gigs. I have tried about 5-7 times now. Each one dies at the same point. I was wondering if there was a file transfer size limit in Knoppix.
Thanks,
Casshern
Similar Threads
-
By unckybob in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-23-2006, 04:50 PM
-
By bonkas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By astump in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By Level7 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By igor_m in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$139.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$334.67