-
Large File Transfer Problems
Hello,
I have a computer that crashed a couple days ago. Windows XP is not bootable (what a surprise) but I have about 30 gigs of data that needs to be backed up. I can get about 15 of it. The other 15 is files that are 7.5 gigs a piece. I am trying to transfer them to my external drive via usb but the process "unexpectedly dies" after it transfers 2 gigs. I have tried about 5-7 times now. Each one dies at the same point. I was wondering if there was a file transfer size limit in Knoppix.
Thanks,
Casshern
Similar Threads
-
By unckybob in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-23-2006, 04:50 PM
-
By bonkas in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By astump in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By Level7 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By igor_m in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95