Hi,
I've installed knoppix 3.8 to a hd, debian style.
Does it use devfs?
I've searched the net and found out that it uses unionfs.
But for what I've read, it is just an aditional layer on top of udev or devfs.
So my question remains.
Luis
Hi,
I've installed knoppix 3.8 to a hd, debian style.
Does it use devfs?
I've searched the net and found out that it uses unionfs.
But for what I've read, it is just an aditional layer on top of udev or devfs.
So my question remains.
Luis

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING LGA1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard With IO Inlucded
$100.00