-
Need help quick!! Linux noob
I am running Windows XP, but the installation was poor, and I was too lazy to do a re-install when I should have. Tonight, I crashed, and can't boot Windows. So, since I had a Knoppix CD laying around, I decided to boot to Knoppix, transfer what files I can between my two hard drives, and re-install Windows. Problem is, Knoppix hasn't auto-detected my hard drives, and I have NO CLUE how to mount them.
Please help me mount these hard drives so I can transfer the files ASAP. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Stu in forum Klik
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 10:18 AM
-
By Caboose in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 07:44 PM
-
By justinscouting in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 09:45 AM
-
By Catdaemon in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 04:30 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00