Good Question for me the begginer ? I waiting for the answer.....![]()
Hello all,
I'm sure this has probably been asked before.
I have been doing some knoppix (4) remastering, with varying degrees of success.
However i am curious, if i do an hd install of knoppix and i customise it to my needs, is there a way of creating an iso from my customised hd install?
Many thx
David
Good Question for me the begginer ? I waiting for the answer.....![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$599.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$199.00
Netgate 2100 pfSense Firewall Appliance w/ Power Adapter w/Storage Upgrade
$187.50
Ubuntu 26.04.1 LTS – 3 DVD Set | Desktop • Server • Studio Edition
$14.99
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00