-
No Printer
I try many diferent distros and live CD, I used LiveCD Knoppix 3.3, 3.4, 3.6, and 3.7, now I try to use 4.0 and when I try to start the print manager to select my printer it apears the following error:
"Unable to retrive the printer list"
I have atached a USB Canon i560 printer that works fine with other distros but the problem hear is that I canot configure it.
Any help will be apreciated.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By regtech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2006, 07:01 AM
-
By zaiko2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-02-2005, 01:07 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 05:24 PM
-
By batteryman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 04:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

💾 External Floppy Drive for Commodore Amiga, California Access CA-880
$89.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95