can someone tell me if knoppix 3.8 uses devfs and not udev as the device file system?
Luis
Hi,
I've installed knoppix 3.8 to a hd, debian style.
Does it use devfs?
I've searched the net and found out that it uses unionfs.
But for what I've read, it is just an aditional layer on top of udev or devfs.
So my question remains.
Luis
can someone tell me if knoppix 3.8 uses devfs and not udev as the device file system?
Luis

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00