I just picked up the November Issue of Linux Magazing which included the Knoppix 4.0.2 DVD.
This is my first day running Knoppix and I am really enjoying it.
I was running the built in Knoppix-Firewall at first but I think there is a possibility that it may have been causing strange keyboard behavior.
While the Knoppix-Firewall was enabled I would press a key on my keyboard once and multiple characters would appear.
I tried 2 different keyboards and received the same result.
Then I installed Firestarter 1.0.3-1.1 and turned off the Knoppix-Firewall and my keyboard problems dissapeared.
I don't know whether it was the Knoppix-Firewall that was causing this or something that I was doing.
I am just glad my keyboard is behaving now.
I was wondering if there is any chance of Firestarter being included in future releases of Knoppix?
Thanks for considering my suggestion and for the best Live Distro I have ever used![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29