Don't any of you know?
Ok, I'm pretty new to Knoppix and Linux in general. I just started to use it about 2 days ago. I've been using Knoppix 4.0 on my IBM ThinkPad 600E. I've been trying to use my Lexar JumpDrive and Knoppix sees it but any time I try to copy or move something to it it says that it can't write the file to it. Any ideas on what I need to do?
Don't any of you know?
We all know. Flollow the Documentation link near the top of this pafe and read the Using FAQ. The answer is in what is currently the 3rd question, but reading the entire FAQ is advised.Originally Posted by Mankal

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99