-
Knoppix won't let me use my Jump Drive! ARRGGG!!
Ok, I'm pretty new to Knoppix and Linux in general. I just started to use it about 2 days ago. I've been using Knoppix 4.0 on my IBM ThinkPad 600E. I've been trying to use my Lexar JumpDrive and Knoppix sees it but any time I try to copy or move something to it it says that it can't write the file to it. Any ideas on what I need to do?
Similar Threads
-
By starlyptErin_. in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:00 AM
-
By ryhder in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By ryhder in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By harryc in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By joe_bfstplk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

AddOn Cisco UCSC-PCIE-CSC-02 Comparable 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port Network
$383.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89