-
Knoppix won't let me use my Jump Drive! ARRGGG!!
Ok, I'm pretty new to Knoppix and Linux in general. I just started to use it about 2 days ago. I've been using Knoppix 4.0 on my IBM ThinkPad 600E. I've been trying to use my Lexar JumpDrive and Knoppix sees it but any time I try to copy or move something to it it says that it can't write the file to it. Any ideas on what I need to do?
Similar Threads
-
By starlyptErin_. in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:00 AM
-
By ryhder in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By ryhder in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By harryc in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By joe_bfstplk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used
$49.99

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72