-
Add a section to XF86Config-4
Hi,
In order to get an ELO touch screen to work ( on a Knoppix I am remastering ) , I need to add a section in the XF86Config-4. I know XF86Config-4 is auto-generated by mkxf86config, but I don't know what to do to make it generate the XF86Config-4 with the section I need to add. I looked in mkxf86config and I could not understand how to edit it to add a section ( or If that the right way to do it )
Any help will be appriciated,
Thanks,
Oded.
Similar Threads
-
By joeiscoffee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 08:55 AM
-
By adamherb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 07:12 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00