Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1

    Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.

    Hi,
    I am a new Linux user, completely new. Anyhow, I don't know anything about Knoppix, so here is what I want to know for now: I have a spare 120GB EIDE HD, and I want to install Knoppix on a 20GB partition, but I do now know how to do that, what commands I run and all that jazz.
    Could someone please link me on how to do this? Or tell me?

    Thanks a ton!

    Yan

  2. #2

Similar Threads

  1. k3b, no cd writer to choose
    By acalafra in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
  2. Choose the right download-file
    By SJ in forum Laptops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 09:43 PM
  3. Which OS do I choose?
    By briko in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:54 AM
  4. choose packages at hdinstalling?
    By nhoxanh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 01:11 PM
  5. Choose from multiple display adapters
    By Infotech in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-14700KF 20-Core 3.4GHz LGA1700 33MB Cache CPU SRN3Y picture

Intel Core i7-14700KF 20-Core 3.4GHz LGA1700 33MB Cache CPU SRN3Y

$310.00



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs picture

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs

$18000.00



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor  picture

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor

$249.99



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00