-
Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.
Hi,
I am a new Linux user, completely new. Anyhow, I don't know anything about Knoppix, so here is what I want to know for now: I have a spare 120GB EIDE HD, and I want to install Knoppix on a 20GB partition, but I do now know how to do that, what commands I run and all that jazz.
Could someone please link me on how to do this? Or tell me?
Thanks a ton!
Yan
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By acalafra in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-12-2006, 09:43 PM
-
By briko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:54 AM
-
By nhoxanh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 01:11 PM
-
By Infotech in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00