Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1

    Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.

    Hi,
    I am a new Linux user, completely new. Anyhow, I don't know anything about Knoppix, so here is what I want to know for now: I have a spare 120GB EIDE HD, and I want to install Knoppix on a 20GB partition, but I do now know how to do that, what commands I run and all that jazz.
    Could someone please link me on how to do this? Or tell me?

    Thanks a ton!

    Yan

  2. #2

Similar Threads

  1. k3b, no cd writer to choose
    By acalafra in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
  2. Choose the right download-file
    By SJ in forum Laptops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 09:43 PM
  3. Which OS do I choose?
    By briko in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:54 AM
  4. choose packages at hdinstalling?
    By nhoxanh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 01:11 PM
  5. Choose from multiple display adapters
    By Infotech in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply picture

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply

$200.00



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$240.00



Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network picture

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network

$874.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$30.00