I have some friends that were introduced to super tux by their older brother andd they are now linux nerds, I is rare to see girls getting into linux hacking action. Ultimately coll geek chicks who have no lost their popularity. Geeks Rule!!!
wouldnt it be fun, if there was supertux on the live cd... you could hook alot more people into linux because of that addicted game... kinda like hooking peopel into getting cancer removed from their lungs by making cigerets addictive... (no offecnce to anyone pplease)
I have some friends that were introduced to super tux by their older brother andd they are now linux nerds, I is rare to see girls getting into linux hacking action. Ultimately coll geek chicks who have no lost their popularity. Geeks Rule!!!
Try Kanotix 2005-04
drb

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00