Say I'm going to download Debian from here http://www.mirror.ac.uk/mirror/ftp.f...0a/i386/bt-cd/
Which file do I need? binary-1? binary-2? etc... are they all the same secretly? Or are they different? Which one do I need?
Thanks!
Say I'm going to download Debian from here http://www.mirror.ac.uk/mirror/ftp.f...0a/i386/bt-cd/
Which file do I need? binary-1? binary-2? etc... are they all the same secretly? Or are they different? Which one do I need?
Thanks!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
MHD Wireless OBDII "Universal" Wifi Flash Adapter V2 Brand New
$120.00
Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00
512GB Flash Drive for iPhone iPad Photo Backup External Memory Red
$22.49