Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1

    Need help, how to choose HD to boot on, partition etc.

    Hi,
    I am a new Linux user, completely new. Anyhow, I don't know anything about Knoppix, so here is what I want to know for now: I have a spare 120GB EIDE HD, and I want to install Knoppix on a 20GB partition, but I do now know how to do that, what commands I run and all that jazz.
    Could someone please link me on how to do this? Or tell me?

    Thanks a ton!

    Yan

  2. #2

Similar Threads

  1. k3b, no cd writer to choose
    By acalafra in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
  2. Choose the right download-file
    By SJ in forum Laptops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 09:43 PM
  3. Which OS do I choose?
    By briko in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:54 AM
  4. choose packages at hdinstalling?
    By nhoxanh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 01:11 PM
  5. Choose from multiple display adapters
    By Infotech in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$349.48



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB picture

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB

$89.99



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00