-
No, I'm not using the cloop module, I'm using some utils, binary utils, included -at least in Debian- in the package cloop-utils.
I think in your way is needed the cloop module. I am using Debian Sid, with a precompiled kernel, and see what it says me:
mount -o loop KNOPPIX.iso iso
sh iso/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX extracted_knx
FATAL: Module cloop not found.
Or I didn't understand you?
Regards.
Similar Threads
-
By jorrigal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2007, 04:47 PM
-
By Mr_White in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 01:26 AM
-
By Ionut in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 08:05 PM
-
By drg55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 09:10 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98