-
[solved]can't mount cramfs
Hi
I am trying to make this work on zenwalk linux which is based on slackware. I get the following errors after:
$ .zAppRun Desktop/xvier_1.0-7.1.cmg
it says
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0, missing codepage or other error
when I do a
$ dmesg | tail
the last lines read
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
attempt to access beyond end of device
loop0: rw=0, want=66, limit=64
isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=loop0, iso_blknum=16, block=32
does that mean there is no cramfs support in the kernel I am using? What can I change? thanxs for your answer ..
-
.. allright I'm there - recompiled the kernel WITH cramfs support and - it works - pretty nice .. the xvier package would make my cpu jump to 99% though ..
-
Senior Member
registered user
It would be very interesting to find out what makes your cpu usage go up. This is not normal behavior, on all supported distributions klik'd apps do not eat up cpu usage.
Greetings,
probono
-
.. sorry I should have mentioned it - it seems to be the xvier-package only - the rest behaves reasonable ..
generally I agree with another poster of this board:
this is the way to go for software in the future
I just found that too many apps are still bound to dependancies on the system of the packager plus best results on my box are achieved with kde apps - meaning the kde environment here seems to be more complete.
nonetheless - as I said already - .. way to go .. keep up the good work
Similar Threads
-
By dmizer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 02:38 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 10:32 AM
-
By markpelletier in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 06:47 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99