.. allright I'm there - recompiled the kernel WITH cramfs support and - it works - pretty nice .. the xvier package would make my cpu jump to 99% though ..
Hi
I am trying to make this work on zenwalk linux which is based on slackware. I get the following errors after:
$ .zAppRun Desktop/xvier_1.0-7.1.cmg
it says
when I do amount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0, missing codepage or other error
$ dmesg | tail
the last lines read
does that mean there is no cramfs support in the kernel I am using? What can I change? thanxs for your answer ..loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
attempt to access beyond end of device
loop0: rw=0, want=66, limit=64
isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=loop0, iso_blknum=16, block=32
.. allright I'm there - recompiled the kernel WITH cramfs support and - it works - pretty nice .. the xvier package would make my cpu jump to 99% though ..
It would be very interesting to find out what makes your cpu usage go up. This is not normal behavior, on all supported distributions klik'd apps do not eat up cpu usage.
Greetings,
probono
.. sorry I should have mentioned it - it seems to be the xvier-package only - the rest behaves reasonable ..
generally I agree with another poster of this board:
this is the way to go for software in the future
I just found that too many apps are still bound to dependancies on the system of the packager plus best results on my box are achieved with kde apps - meaning the kde environment here seems to be more complete.
nonetheless - as I said already - .. way to go .. keep up the good work

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1050 Dual Density Floppy Disk Drive Brand New Never USED
$499.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00