-
[solved]can't mount cramfs
Hi
I am trying to make this work on zenwalk linux which is based on slackware. I get the following errors after:
$ .zAppRun Desktop/xvier_1.0-7.1.cmg
it says
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0, missing codepage or other error
when I do a
$ dmesg | tail
the last lines read
loop: loaded (max 8 devices)
attempt to access beyond end of device
loop0: rw=0, want=66, limit=64
isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=loop0, iso_blknum=16, block=32
does that mean there is no cramfs support in the kernel I am using? What can I change? thanxs for your answer ..
Similar Threads
-
By dmizer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 02:38 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 10:32 AM
-
By markpelletier in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 06:47 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99