hello
no any comment ?!!
![]()
Hello , All friends
In Knoppix 4.02 DVD installed on hard drive when I tried to join to a W2K domain as a member with command "net rpc join member -U Administrator -I server-ip-address" or "net ads join member -U Administrator -I server-ip-address" the system began to use more and more memory up to all of swap devices and physical memory and completely freez for about 10 minutes and then prompted "Killed" and returned from that command.( The "net" command was killed). And thus after this, it had not joined that domain.
What is the problem? In the "net" or other place. Of course I could join to that domain with another linux machine( Suse 9.2) to same W2K server.
Can anyone help any suggestions ?
Thanks
![]()
hello
no any comment ?!!
![]()

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99
MAXSUN MS-iCraft B860M CROSS PRO DDR5 Intel LGA1851 socket
$399.99