hello
no any comment ?!!
![]()
Hello , All friends
In Knoppix 4.02 DVD installed on hard drive when I tried to join to a W2K domain as a member with command "net rpc join member -U Administrator -I server-ip-address" or "net ads join member -U Administrator -I server-ip-address" the system began to use more and more memory up to all of swap devices and physical memory and completely freez for about 10 minutes and then prompted "Killed" and returned from that command.( The "net" command was killed). And thus after this, it had not joined that domain.
What is the problem? In the "net" or other place. Of course I could join to that domain with another linux machine( Suse 9.2) to same W2K server.
Can anyone help any suggestions ?
Thanks
![]()
hello
no any comment ?!!
![]()

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) NVMe
$28.90
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00