-
kazaA
I found a Kazaa for linux and I did a symbolic link to one backward compatible file for it to work now I am stuck on one more part it needs. I did a sybolic link to libc.so to /libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 but it gives me this
ANyone?! know what I should do?
Code:
knoppix@box:~$ cd kza-0.401
knoppix@box:~/kza-0.401$ ./kza
./kza: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: invalid ELF header
knoppix@box:~/kza-0.401$
-
had it working before
I had it up and running before. but then I reloaded and possible apt-get update changed a few things dunno?!
-
forget kazaa (MLDONKEY!)
Forget kazaa and there unopen source. Everything they stand for is commercial. I always felt the downside of kazza was the popups and stuff. The blocked the servers from a bunch of pretty good linux clients made to work on the kazaa fasttracker network. I gues they decied to keep with the windows users!
No idea what there plans are. but to run kazaa in wine you have to install ie5 or 6 (long configuring and such winehq.com>support>app database)
If you look at your main goal. "get movies music and files" then stop wasting your time with kazaa world. procticaly controled by the recording guro money hungry mosters. With fake files here and there start of songs then the rest blank miss named movies .. you don't need it..
people out there care and wow do they ever. they have created something quite impressive. knock my socks off (although they have to work on the gui!)
http://www.mldonkeyworld.com
grab the latest (bindary!)build. Important (read the setup how tos) use the fourms .. they should show you how to configure downloads.ini and gui configs and run the mldonkey from start to finish and then sum if you want.
-
you can also try limewire and gtk-gnutella.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 11:10 AM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99