post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
I torrented Knoppix 4.0.2 EG for CD.
I checked the MD5 Sums and it was right.
However, I can't seem to boot any computer form it.
It just shows ton of errors.
Now it says it's like linux on DVD when you start to boot it up but it's a CD.
Any ideas?
I tried it on 2 laptop. One that I know for a fact older versions of Knoppix have worked on.
Thanks for the help.
post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
EG? Do you mean EN, the English version?Originally Posted by Mooga
I can't tell from what you posted where you are going wrong; most likely a burning issues that has been covered over and over again though. Read the downloading faq, found by following the documentation link near the top of this page. Please post back what it was. If by some slim chance it's not covered by the downloading faq please give more details and we will help resolve it and then update the FAQ properly.

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97