-
4.0.2 CD Boot Problems
I torrented Knoppix 4.0.2 EG for CD.
I checked the MD5 Sums and it was right.
However, I can't seem to boot any computer form it.
It just shows ton of errors.
Now it says it's like linux on DVD when you start to boot it up but it's a CD.
Any ideas?
I tried it on 2 laptop. One that I know for a fact older versions of Knoppix have worked on.
Thanks for the help.
-
post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: 4.0.2 CD Boot Problems

Originally Posted by
Mooga
I torrented Knoppix 4.0.2 EG for CD.
EG? Do you mean EN, the English version?
I can't tell from what you posted where you are going wrong; most likely a burning issues that has been covered over and over again though. Read the downloading faq, found by following the documentation link near the top of this page. Please post back what it was. If by some slim chance it's not covered by the downloading faq please give more details and we will help resolve it and then update the FAQ properly.
Similar Threads
-
By AngelMercury in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-11-2006, 12:11 AM
-
By michaa in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By fishjg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By Loper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:38 AM
-
By _CaLeB_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60