post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
I torrented Knoppix 4.0.2 EG for CD.
I checked the MD5 Sums and it was right.
However, I can't seem to boot any computer form it.
It just shows ton of errors.
Now it says it's like linux on DVD when you start to boot it up but it's a CD.
Any ideas?
I tried it on 2 laptop. One that I know for a fact older versions of Knoppix have worked on.
Thanks for the help.
post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
EG? Do you mean EN, the English version?Originally Posted by Mooga
I can't tell from what you posted where you are going wrong; most likely a burning issues that has been covered over and over again though. Read the downloading faq, found by following the documentation link near the top of this page. Please post back what it was. If by some slim chance it's not covered by the downloading faq please give more details and we will help resolve it and then update the FAQ properly.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Crucial 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Laptop Memory Model: CT16G4SFRA32A.FF1
$85.00
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
OWC 32GB DDR4 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933 288-Pin ECC RDIMM RAM
$200.00