-
4.0.2 CD Boot Problems
I torrented Knoppix 4.0.2 EG for CD.
I checked the MD5 Sums and it was right.
However, I can't seem to boot any computer form it.
It just shows ton of errors.
Now it says it's like linux on DVD when you start to boot it up but it's a CD.
Any ideas?
I tried it on 2 laptop. One that I know for a fact older versions of Knoppix have worked on.
Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
-
By AngelMercury in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-11-2006, 12:11 AM
-
By michaa in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By fishjg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By Loper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:38 AM
-
By _CaLeB_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99