post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
I torrented Knoppix 4.0.2 EG for CD.
I checked the MD5 Sums and it was right.
However, I can't seem to boot any computer form it.
It just shows ton of errors.
Now it says it's like linux on DVD when you start to boot it up but it's a CD.
Any ideas?
I tried it on 2 laptop. One that I know for a fact older versions of Knoppix have worked on.
Thanks for the help.
post the complete name of the file you downloaded.
EG? Do you mean EN, the English version?Originally Posted by Mooga
I can't tell from what you posted where you are going wrong; most likely a burning issues that has been covered over and over again though. Read the downloading faq, found by following the documentation link near the top of this page. Please post back what it was. If by some slim chance it's not covered by the downloading faq please give more details and we will help resolve it and then update the FAQ properly.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor
$360.00
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98