Hello!
I am trying to get into this chatroom with FF on KNOPPIX.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...s/default.mspx
I have gotten into that room before using FF on an UNBUNTU live CD ver.5.04 but no longer works with the ver 5.10.
Does anyone know how to get this to work? I have tried a few of those IE extensions like "User Agent Switcher Extension" but that did not work.
Using KNOPPIX 4.0

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99